Some bad advice for a company director. Or how to kill time and bury your advertising money.
- Everyone understands advertising! Those who think otherwise want to take money from you "no way."
- Work in the "yesterday" mode, in the enhanced mode. This rhythm invigorates the team.
- Torment designers, let each new version be worse than the previous one. Wait for this final layout and go back to the original design.
- Don't make the decision yourself. Gather everyone - relatives, accountants and a personal driver. They know exactly what your company's strategy is and how best to communicate it to the consumer. Ask their opinion, let them tell the designer what to add.
- Try not to talk about the benefits of the product. Focus all ads on extraneous creatives. Try to confuse the client, sidetrack.
- Try to be very detailed about the process. The client needs to know how you are producing.
- Remember, you only have one layout. Try to accommodate everything. Believe me, the client will definitely read everything.