CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION #116220830BE021
This certificate confirms successful completion Burdyug E.N. interactive master training “HOW TO FORM THE FLOW OF PATIENTS. 60 PRACTICAL TECHNIQUES» August 30, 2022 Speaker – Irina Khomutova, Managing Partner of Khomutova & Partners
|NEUROPHYSIOLOGY OF DECISION MAKING|
|- Echo chambers. Where are clinics losing money?|
— Neurophysiology and trinity of the brain. Why and how the patient makes decisions in terms of neuroscience. All the most important about brain stimuli.
— Chemistry of emotions and a new look at the causes of mood changes in patients. 5 neurotransmitters of "joy" and how to use them for successful consultations, presentation of expensive and additional medical services.
— Cognitive psychology of the patient. 10 cognitive distortions that a medical center employee should be aware of. Phenomena of perception of information, events and decision making. Adaptability of communications, taking into account the characteristics of the patients of the Savinov Clinic, the services provided and specialization.
— How to build long-term relationships with patients in the face of changing market conditions, an unstable situation and emerging new competitors for similar clinic services.
- "Patient forever" - how to achieve loyalty to the clinic and trust in the recommendations of doctors through the formation of value.
— Coronacrisis – how it affected the values and motivation of patients.
|– Group work on the cases of the Savinov Clinic, based on typical situations in the work of a doctor and a patient.|
— Recognition of the patient's condition in order to adapt communications and work out appropriate typical employee responses that increase demand for expensive services offered by the clinic.
|PATIENT READING AND TUNING. FEATURES OF PERSONAL AND TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS|
|– Work with patients depending on the issues of treatment, the recommended treatment plan, financial motivation, psychotype, gender and age characteristics, experience in contacting clinics, the cost of the services offered, personal and family restrictions, etc.|
— Avatars, empathic mapping and insights. Barriers and motives of archetypal models of patients.
— Transactional analysis of scenarios of customer behavior: types of people by style of behavior and decision making. Adjustment to the patient and management of his condition.
— Mirror neurons and empathy. Types of empathy and methods of its development. Reading patients: body language, intonation, facial expressions. Recognition of cognitive distortions and adaptation of communications.
— The principles of building successful communications with the primary patient, allowing to overcome doubts and objections, build loyalty, protect the cost of the services of the Savinov Clinic.
– Psychotypes of patients and how to work with them in the face of the emergence of alternative offers for similar services on more weekend offers.
— Algorithm of telephone sales: stages of sales, goals of the stages, "pitfalls" and barriers. The principle of forming the loyalty of a potential patient at each stage.
— Techniques for improving the quality of information transmission over the telephone. Managing attention and initiative in conversation.
|– Group work on the formation of an empathic map of the barriers and motives of patients at the Savinov Clinic. The development of predicative empathy through understanding deep motives and the development of standard solutions for the formation of sustainable loyalty and work with objections.|
|— Price and values. Why a solvent patient does not agree to the clinic's proposals and how to motivate him to receive expensive and additional services of the Savinov Clinic.|
— How to motivate patients to receive complex services. Big contracts. 4 practical techniques for protecting the cost of services. — Techniques for using persuasive argumentation through adjustment to the patient's psychotype.
— The algorithm of interaction with the patient during the consultation: preparation and psychological attitude, establishing contact, adjustment, identification of needs, presentation, work with objections, completion of the sale, support and additional sales.
- Manipulative words. Reception "Verbal pictures" - the use of emotional images, a colorful description. Reception "Chains". Reception "Detail". Method "Three yes". Method "Alternative offer". Reception "Because". Method "Positive Language".
– What does an expert specialist look like when he knows his own advantages, the advantages of the Savinov Clinic, the features and effectiveness of services, understands the needs of the patient.
— The specifics of working with a demanding solvent audience. 7 elements that make up the impression of an employee of a successful clinic.
|INDIVIDUAL SKILL WORK|
|— Pair work on recognition and training of adjustment techniques.|
– Development of techniques for the sale of expensive services and complex programs of the Savinov Clinic. Elaboration of typical objections of patients in relation to pricing and offers of the clinic.
– Knowledge of the benefits of the Savinov Clinic’s comprehensive services and the ability to select proposals for the needs are being practiced. Practice upselling skills.
— Development of patient reading skills and adaptation of communication style, speed, use of criteria words-motivators, etc. in order to build the most effective consultations.
|WORK WITH OBJECTIONS|
|– Algorithm for working with objections: active listening, identifying the causes of disagreement, emotional connection, parrying objections, confirming the patient’s positive decision, recording the patient for a future procedure and signing a contract for a range of services.|
— Types of questions used to ascertain needs and form proposals. Active listening. Mistakes in asking questions. Corporate communication style. Sensitivity and getting information.
- Types of objections: meaningless, with a hidden meaning, based on their own negative experience, based on rumors and stereotypes, rational and emotional. Features of communications and perception of information. Management of the patient's attention and initiative in speaking. Managing the duration of the consultation.
- Psycho-self-regulation of an employee of the Savinov Clinic. Work with own objections and personal motivation. Protection against disappointment in the services of the clinic. Five fundamental points why patients do not believe and do not accept the proposals and recommendations of a specialist.
|— Pair work on the cases of the Savinov Clinic with the development of typical patient objections and complex issues that arose during the work.|
|PREVENTING CONFLICT SITUATIONS AND PROTECTING AGAINST BURN-OUT|
|— Balance of interests of the clinic and the patient. Choosing a position for communication. Successful resolution of disputes and conflicts, while maintaining loyalty and trust.|
- Techniques of assertive interaction. Dealing with aggression and manipulation. Types and examples of manipulations.
- Types of conflict personalities: demonstrative, rigid, uncontrollable, pedantic, conflict-free. Ways to resolve a conflict situation, taking into account the characteristics of each type.
How to deal with pressure and criticism. Trigger questions.
— Professional working installations. Setting up a positive and effective work. Methods of psychological protection of an employee from stress, burnout and fear of a repetition of a negative situation.
- Ways to neutralize negative emotions. Empathy model - reducing emotional stress.
- Communication techniques aimed at resolving conflict: the principle of "Aikido", the use of non-verbal adjustment, non-attacking self-message, persistent repetition technique, respectful refusal, disclosure of intentions.
|CASE STUDY AND GROUP DISCUSSION|
|– Pair work and group discussion of typical stressful situations and complex issues that arose in the course of working with patients of the Savinov Clinic.|